Paul

Splendid

I have an MN510 usb connected wireless adapter running on
Windows 98SE. No matter what I do, I cannot stay connected
to AOL. My other computer that is ethernet connected to
the MN500 base has no problems, it's just the wirelesds
connection. In addition, Internet Explorer and Netscape
browsers both have constant page loading errors. I'm ready
to junk this whole system and buy someone elses. Can
anyone here help me?

AOL uses a proprietary TCP/IP stack, and not all routers are compatible.
You should check with them to see which ones will work with their
non-standard setup.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert