How do you repair Internet Explorer?

TIA
4
answers
Last reply
More about internet explorer

    Hi

    What problem(s) have you got with IE?

    "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
    XP"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > How do you repair Internet Explorer?
    >
    > TIA

    I have two user accounts, one is for my son
    when he is using his, and opens up IE then closes it
    he get and error message that said IE encounterd a
    problem and must close.

    On mine it will do it every once in a while, I thought that
    repairing IE would do the trick.

    > Hi
    >
    > What problem(s) have you got with IE?
    >
    > "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in
    Windows
    > XP"
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups.
    >

    > "Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > How do you repair Internet Explorer?
    > >
    > > TIA

    The problem that I am having mainly is that the when the web browser page is
    displayed - it is very large (font), the links or jumbled, etc. I have saved
    the page for viewing clarification if u have an e-mail that it can be fwd to.
    FYI- I have the latest Norton System Works....just to ease one's mind on
    e-mail attach's....

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > What problem(s) have you got with IE?
    >
    > "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
    > XP"
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups.
    >

    > "Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > How do you repair Internet Explorer?
    > >
    > > TIA

    Hi

    Before attempting a repair, try posting your question to the Internet
    Explorer News Group:

    or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    >I have two user accounts, one is for my son
    > when he is using his, and opens up IE then closes it
    > he get and error message that said IE encounterd a
    > problem and must close.
    >
    > On mine it will do it every once in a while, I thought that
    > repairing IE would do the trick.

    >> Hi
    >>
    >> What problem(s) have you got with IE?
    >>
    >> "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in
    > Windows
    >> XP"
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups.
    >>

    >> "Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> > How do you repair Internet Explorer?
    >> >
    >> > TIA

Internet Explorer Support Microsoft Windows XP