Internet Explorer

March 8, 2005 9:20:21 AM

How do you repair Internet Explorer?

TIA

More about : internet explorer

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 3:37:26 PM

Hi

What problem(s) have you got with IE?

"How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
> How do you repair Internet Explorer?
>
> TIA
March 8, 2005 3:37:27 PM

I have two user accounts, one is for my son
when he is using his, and opens up IE then closes it
he get and error message that said IE encounterd a
problem and must close.

On mine it will do it every once in a while, I thought that
repairing IE would do the trick.

news:o mXBau9IFHA.2744@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hi
>
> What problem(s) have you got with IE?
>
> "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in
Windows
> XP"
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups.
>

> "Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > How do you repair Internet Explorer?
> >
> > TIA

Related resources
March 8, 2005 3:37:27 PM

The problem that I am having mainly is that the when the web browser page is
displayed - it is very large (font), the links or jumbled, etc. I have saved
the page for viewing clarification if u have an e-mail that it can be fwd to.
FYI- I have the latest Norton System Works....just to ease one's mind on
e-mail attach's....

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> What problem(s) have you got with IE?
>
> "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
> XP"
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups.
>

> "Alison" <alisonmd@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > How do you repair Internet Explorer?
> >
> > TIA

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 3:56:50 PM

Hi

Before attempting a repair, try posting your question to the Internet
Explorer News Group:

or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--