CD is not accessible, incorrect function

March 8, 2005 11:11:49 AM

I get the following message when I attempt to use my cd for anything: E:\
is not accessible, incorrect function. Does anyone know how to correct
this? Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 3:24:21 PM

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the cd device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the device
drivers again automatically.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509