D/L'd SP2 by mistake - not installed - don't want

XP Pro SP2

I seem to have downloaded SP2 by mistake -- the little reminder in the tray
tells me there's an update to install.

I do NOT want to install SP2 -- is there a way to remove it so I don't
accidentally do it?

Thanks.
Ken

Time is running out! Please note that the mechanism to temporarily disable
delivery of Windows XP SP2 is only available for a period of 240 days (8
months) from August 16, 2004. At the end of this period (after April 12,
2005), Windows XP SP2 will be delivered to all Windows XP and Windows XP
Service Pack 1 systems.

Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) contains major security improvements
designed to provide better protection against hackers, viruses, and worms.
Windows XP SP2 also improves the manageability of the security features in
Windows XP and provides more and better information to help users make
decisions that may potentially affect their security and privacy. Because of
these significant improvements, Microsoft views Windows XP SP2 as an
essential security update and is therefore distributing it as a “critical
update� via Windows Update (WU) and the Automatic Updates (AU) delivery
mechanism in Windows. Microsoft strongly urges customers with Windows XP and
Windows XP Service Pack 1-based systems to update to Windows XP SP2 as soon
as possible.

4/12/2005 - Windows XP SP2 will be delivered to all Windows XP and Windows
XP Service Pack 1 systems.
ref.link
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/deploy/xpsp2dep.mspx