Unhinged

Hello,

Atthe bottom of each card, next to the number, is a word.... I am guessing
that if you were to put all the cards together, in order, they would make a
sentence/paragraph.

Am i right? or am I just clutching for straws here?
If so, what does it say... Anybody?

Thanks

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"WhiteLighter" <whitelighter_does_not_work_anymore@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Atthe bottom of each card, next to the number, is a word.... I am guessing
> that if you were to put all the cards together, in order, they would make a
> sentence/paragraph.
>
> Am i right? or am I just clutching for straws here?
> If so, what does it say... Anybody?

From mtgnews.com's Rumor Mill:

Here are some more cards that didn't make it. Moronic Tutor; Lint Golem;
Wave of I'm Quitting Magic; Bob from Accounting; Castrate; Mishra's Bling
Bling; Dead Bunny Isle; Circle of Protection: Pants; Time Fart; Sliver and
Onions; Kobold Ass; Thanks, Master; Barn; Mild Mongrel; Robo-Samurai;
Obligatory Angel, Chump-Blocking Orphan; Wrath of Dog; Celery Hugs-A-Lot
Demon; Assticore; Codpiece of The Chosen; Hurl; What The Cluck?!;
Nachomancer; Scrubotomy; Arcbound Noah; Darksteel Spork; Look at Me,
I'm Accounts Recievable; Hydro Djinn; Bad Stone Rain Variant; S.O.B.F.M.;
Pinko Kami; Purple Nurple; Form of Uncle Istvan; Them's Fightin' Wards;
Spleen of Ramos; Fifteenth Pick; Squizzle, Goblin Nabizzle; Zombie
Cheerleading Squad; Two-Way Myr; Bone Flute 2: Electric Boogaloo; Nutclamp;
Offline; Bwahahahaaa!; Dragon Ass; Phyrexian Sno-Cone Machine; Chimney
Pimp; R.T.F.C.; Greased Weasel; Flame War; We Don't Need Onay Stinkin'
Merfolk; Ting!; and Disrobing Sceptor (again!).

- Dave
Magic: The Gathering card singles
http://www.destinationmtg.com

http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=340517
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@iquest.net

Oh no! It's WhiteLighter!
> Hello,
>
> Atthe bottom of each card, next to the number, is a word.... I am guessing
> that if you were to put all the cards together, in order, they would make a
> sentence/paragraph.
>
> Am i right? or am I just clutching for straws here?
> If so, what does it say... Anybody?

There was a similar gag in Unglued, and it turned out to spell out the
names of a bunch of cards that didn't make it into the set. This is
probably similar.