Setting FTP server

I just want to set up a FTP or even Web server through my
MN-700. I have already forward the port 20 or 21 to my
local IP (setting both public and private as that~),
however it does not work after i opened the IIS FTP server.

I found from the web saying that we cannot use MN-700 to
set up server as MN-700 cannot disable the firewall. Is
that true~?

Many thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about setting server

    More likely your ISP blocking ports 20 and 21.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "BENJAMIN" <benjamin_lui@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I just want to set up a FTP or even Web server through my
    > MN-700. I have already forward the port 20 or 21 to my
    > local IP (setting both public and private as that~),
    > however it does not work after i opened the IIS FTP server.
    >
    > I found from the web saying that we cannot use MN-700 to
    > set up server as MN-700 cannot disable the firewall. Is
    > that true~?
    >
    > Many thanks

    if that's really the case, could i use another port for
    FTP, asy 30?

    since i tried using port 30 for that and access by ip:30
    it still cannot work``
    HELP

Routers FTP Servers Networking