Taskbar problem

March 8, 2005 12:59:05 PM

i am using a computer that has no taskbar the only way i can acess the start
menu is by pressing the menu button on my keyborad any help would be nice :-)

More about : taskbar problem

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 2:41:05 PM

try control panel> taskbar and startup menu.
uncheck auto hide the taskbar
check the box> keep the taskbar on the top of other windows

"xxbryonyxx" wrote:

> i am using a computer that has no taskbar the only way i can acess the start
> menu is by pressing the menu button on my keyborad any help would be nice :-)
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 5:40:12 PM

You might want to try the following:
Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Taskbar and Start Menu.
On the Taskbar page, uncheck Auto-hide the taskbar.
You also might want to put a check mark in the box about keeping
the taskbar on top of other windows.
Click OK.

--
Nepatsfan