Taskbar problem

i am using a computer that has no taskbar the only way i can acess the start
menu is by pressing the menu button on my keyborad any help would be nice :-)
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar problem

    try control panel> taskbar and startup menu.
    uncheck auto hide the taskbar
    check the box> keep the taskbar on the top of other windows

    "xxbryonyxx" wrote:

    > i am using a computer that has no taskbar the only way i can acess the start
    > menu is by pressing the menu button on my keyborad any help would be nice :-)

    You might want to try the following:
    Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Taskbar and Start Menu.
    On the Taskbar page, uncheck Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You also might want to put a check mark in the box about keeping
    the taskbar on top of other windows.
    Click OK.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "xxbryonyxx" <xxbryonyxx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    >i am using a computer that has no taskbar the only way i can
    >acess the start
    > menu is by pressing the menu button on my keyborad any help
    > would be nice :-)

Taskbar Support Microsoft Windows XP