Transparent background

russell

I have a mate who is driving me absolutely mad so please help!

He had a problem with a new graphics card which is sorted but now he can't
get the background on his desktop icons to be transparent. Any ideas where to
set this as it would really help me out?
--
Regards
Russell

Hi Russell,

Right click My Computer - Properties - Advanced - Performance and put
the check mark in Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]