Mobile laptop lab is kicked off network each day at the sa..

Everyday at 11 a.m. CST our mobile laptop lab using Windows XP is kicked off
the network. Our network administrator (not in-house) says it is not the
network. The brand that we use, Earthwalk, says it is not an Earthwalk
issue. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what we might check? Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about mobile laptop kicked network

    Did the network admin double check the login hours on the account for that
    particular user?

    "DFuco" <DFuco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | Everyday at 11 a.m. CST our mobile laptop lab using Windows XP is kicked
    off
    | the network. Our network administrator (not in-house) says it is not the
    | network. The brand that we use, Earthwalk, says it is not an Earthwalk
    | issue. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what we might check? Thanks!

Laptops Mobile Microsoft Windows XP