cannot find server or dns error

Last response: in Networking
March 17, 2005 5:49:20 PM

This message comes up alot. Cannot find page. I think it
has to do with my connections. Just wondering what
internet connections need to be checked as on

More about : find server dns error

March 17, 2005 6:45:07 PM

If your broadband connection is PPPoE DSL the problem is
your MTU values. Is your connection PPPoe DSL ??

!