cannot find server or dns error

This message comes up alot. Cannot find page. I think it
has to do with my connections. Just wondering what
internet connections need to be checked as on
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot find server error

    If your broadband connection is PPPoE DSL the problem is
    your MTU values. Is your connection PPPoe DSL ??

Routers Hardware DNS Error Microsoft Servers Networking