Turning off your User Account Control might fix this error. Go to Control Panel, the to User Accounts and Family Safety, Click on User Accounts, and in the list, there should be an option that says Turn User Account Control On or Off. It will require a system restart.
If you do turn off UAC, it is a good idea to turn it on when you have Windows 7 installed. It is a good security measure to have in place.
Let us know what happens,
Microsoft Windows Outreach
A) The quickest solution to this would be to
log out and log in as the administrator
and simply change the user setting
B) Also, if you go to users in your control panel and deactivate the User Account Control
then this should no longer be an issue.
C) Another simple solution to this predicament
is as follows -:
1. Enter the control panel once again and open Administrative Tools.
2. Go to the Local Security Settings.
3. Click on Software Restriction Policies.
4. In the event that there are no software restrictions defined, you can right click on Restriction Policies and
5. Select New Software Restriction Policy.
6. Next, double click on the enforcement and
7. Select All users except local administrators.
8. Finally, click OK. Lastly, reboot your computer and the problem should be resolved.