XP Admin Account locked Home User

I am an XP SP2 home user and admin. My password expired and I am locked out
of my account. The only other account (I am signed in on) is a limited use
account.

1. Is there a way to log into my admin account?

I don't have a password recovery disk.
2 answers Last reply
More about admin account locked home user

    How to log on to Windows XP if you forget your password or your password
    expires
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321305

    "Sark53" <Sark53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am an XP SP2 home user and admin. My password expired and I am locked
    >out
    > of my account. The only other account (I am signed in on) is a limited
    > use
    > account.
    >
    > 1. Is there a way to log into my admin account?
    >
    > I don't have a password recovery disk.

    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Sark53" <Sark53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am an XP SP2 home user and admin. My password expired and I am locked
    >out
    > of my account. The only other account (I am signed in on) is a limited
    > use
    > account.
    >
    > 1. Is there a way to log into my admin account?
    >
    > I don't have a password recovery disk.

Microsoft Windows XP