XP Admin Account locked Home User

March 8, 2005 6:53:03 PM

I am an XP SP2 home user and admin. My password expired and I am locked out
of my account. The only other account (I am signed in on) is a limited use
account.

1. Is there a way to log into my admin account?

I don't have a password recovery disk.
March 8, 2005 8:59:31 PM

How to log on to Windows XP if you forget your password or your password
expires
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321305

"Sark53" <Sark53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am an XP SP2 home user and admin. My password expired and I am locked
>out
> of my account. The only other account (I am signed in on) is a limited
> use
> account.
>
> 1. Is there a way to log into my admin account?
>
> I don't have a password recovery disk.
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 10:11:08 PM

Something here should help: