Mouse stuck in corner of screen when computer locked or (c..

My mouse stuck in corner of screen when computer locked or (ctrl + alt +
del) window. No matter what I do the mouse gets shoved back in the
corner. While this isn't all that much of an issue as I can tab and use
the keyboard just fine. I would still like to fix it. Any help would be
great. Thank you!

I see that bug with two pointing devices installed. I have to remove the other to make the mouse behave.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

Mark L. Ferguson wrote:

> I see that bug with two pointing devices installed. I have to remove the other to make the mouse behave.

Thank you very much. Must be something to do with the scroll wheel on my
keyboard conflicting with my mouse!