Debugging

March 8, 2005 11:33:02 PM

When my computer starts up I get a error message about quicktime and
debugging. I'm not sure on how to fix the problem or what it is excatly what
the message means. this does not give you much to go on but it is all I have,
also how do I get my name to show as adminstrator..It has me as user and will
not let me change it..Help Me please..
--
Lacy

More about : debugging

Anonymous
March 9, 2005 11:33:03 AM

To Logon as Default Administrator on Pro Edition, from Welcome screen, press Ctrl-Alt-Delete, Twice , type "Administrator" and use a
blank password

(on Home edition - boot to Safe mode - F8 on restart , same logon)

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
!