System Restore

My system restore no longer has an initial restore and I want to completely
reboot my system. My computer didn't come with an installation disk, so I'm
looking for ways to fix the whole situation, any recommendation ons either
finding a way to restore or getting a new install disc?
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore

    If you don't have an installation disk, were you supplied a System Recovery
    CD set?

    If no to both the above, go back to the supplier and demand one of either
    the above. Not to do so is an offense.

    "Shaun" wrote:

    > My system restore no longer has an initial restore and I want to completely
    > reboot my system. My computer didn't come with an installation disk, so I'm
    > looking for ways to fix the whole situation, any recommendation ons either
    > finding a way to restore or getting a new install disc?

Support Microsoft System Restore Windows XP