System Restore

March 8, 2005 11:59:02 PM

My system restore no longer has an initial restore and I want to completely
reboot my system. My computer didn't come with an installation disk, so I'm
looking for ways to fix the whole situation, any recommendation ons either
finding a way to restore or getting a new install disc?

More about : system restore

March 9, 2005 5:51:03 AM

If you don't have an installation disk, were you supplied a System Recovery
CD set?

If no to both the above, go back to the supplier and demand one of either
the above. Not to do so is an offense.