Computor and printer not communicating

peter

When I attempt to print the screen shows that the request has been sent to
the printer however the printer does not actually print
I can print a test copy manually

All the wire leads-power are connected etc etc

I have tried to reload the printer program,( however the reload just after
i pressed insatt printer from the instalation cd is stopped by the following
message)

"Windows installer service could not be accessed- This can occur if you are
running windows in safe mode or if the windows installer is not correctly
installed, please contact your local support person

Any assistance would be helpful
Many thanks
Regards Peter

bar

'Print Screen' doesn't 'print' to the printer. It copies the 'total display
image' to the clipbard and then you can paste it to any application such as
Paint or Word.

If you only want the 'active' window [a smaller open window, not full screen
size] then use Alt + Prt Scrn and of course you can then paste it in any
application such as Paint or Word.

Once in an application, it will then be printed.