Fast User Switching problem [XP Home]

March 9, 2005 1:35:58 PM

I have a strange reproducable problem that I can't find listed online
anywhere, so apologies if this has already been covered here.

If I log in to XP Home (SP1) with fast user switching enabled, switch to
another account to do something, then LOG OUT (rather than switch user),
XP stays booted, but doesn't output any video. I can ping it, but I
can't make it bring the Welcome screen back up.

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks

George.
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 1:53:22 PM

In article
<gx_marsh-9FC5B3.10355709032005@no-dns-yet-212-23-3-119.zen.co.uk>,
gxm <gx_marsh@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a strange reproducable problem that I can't find listed online
> anywhere, so apologies if this has already been covered here.

Ignore me, I think I found it.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328934
!