MN-500 Program access

My wireless base station work great included with my
others computer. But when I attempt to run the program I
get an error message:
Runtime Error! Abnormal program termination.
What do I do to fix this?
Thanks for helping.

Some details, please. What operating system are you on? If you're on
Windows XP, are you running Service Pack 2? Did you just install XP SP2?
If you're using the BNU, can you access your base station through your
browser using the IP in your address line?
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert