Ink-Eyes/Oni Possession combo

Hello,
I was thinking about a nice two-card combination: Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni
enchanted with Oni Possession.
An 8/7 *regenerating* trampler is very hard to stop from dealing damage to
the defending player, and if that player happens to have any creature card
in the graveyard, that creature can be used turn after turn to fuel Oni
Possession's steep upkeep cost.
However, my question has more to do with the second Oni Possession's
ability - "Enchanted creature is a Demon Spirit". Since it doesn't mention
"in addition to its creature types", I believe Ink-Eyes will no longer be a
Rat Ninja, will it? On one hand, it makes it immune to Nezumi
Shadow-Watcher, on the other hand, it can no longer be sacrificed for Rat
Offering of Patron of the Nezumi.
Are the above statements correct?

Regards,
Arkady.

Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni
4BB
Legendary Creature - Rat Ninja
5/4
Ninjutsu 3BB (3BB, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put
this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, you may put target creature card
from that player's graveyard into play under your control.
1B: Regenerate ~.

Oni Possession
2B
Enchant Creature
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice a creature.
Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 and has trample.
Enchanted creature is a Demon Spirit.

Nezumi Shadow-Watcher
Creature - Rat Warrior
1/1
Sacrifice ~: Destroy target Ninja.

Arkady Zilberberg <arkadyz1@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I was thinking about a nice two-card combination: Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni
>enchanted with Oni Possession.
>An 8/7 *regenerating* trampler is very hard to stop from dealing damage to
>the defending player, and if that player happens to have any creature card
>in the graveyard, that creature can be used turn after turn to fuel Oni
>Possession's steep upkeep cost.

Correct.

>However, my question has more to do with the second Oni Possession's
>ability - "Enchanted creature is a Demon Spirit". Since it doesn't mention
>"in addition to its creature types", I believe Ink-Eyes will no longer be a
>Rat Ninja, will it? On one hand, it makes it immune to Nezumi
>Shadow-Watcher, on the other hand, it can no longer be sacrificed for Rat
>Offering of Patron of the Nezumi.
>Are the above statements correct?

Let me look. ... 212.1b says you are correct, since this doesn't say "in
addition to its creature types". It will stop being a Rat and stop being a
Ninja as long as OP is making it a Demon and a Spirit. However, of course this
now makes it vulnerable to things that affect Demons or Spirits...

Dave