Windows shuts down itself only when I log in as "my profile"

When I log on to the computer and go to my User Account (only there happens)
I get a cmd windows attempting and succesfully shutting down the computer, it
appears to be coming from My Documents I don't know what to do, can anyone
help please.

Log on a admin, and use regedit to open the hkey_users hive for that user, and find the Run key that has the command for running
that.

Something like,
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1409082233-1343024091-854245398-1002\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Your user may have a different 'S-1-5-....' number. Look around.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509