How can I change settings for all users at once?

I'm having to set up 5 XP Pro computers, each with multiple logons. I
want to set things like the theme, power savings, start menu settings,
etc... just 1 time on each machine. When I installed the first
machine, I had to do it for each login. Is there a way to make
settings that affect all users?

Thanks for any and all help.

How to create a custom default user profile:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org