Can someone please tell me why the media I have on my computer in Windows
Media Player 10 is not transfering through to My Music Folder??
Many thanks
Cath

Launch Windows Media Player and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Options > Copy Music > Change. Then click on the
MY MUSIC folder and click OK and Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP