fitness

Don't you share with me that players get tired easier at FM2005?
It's almost impossible to don't be A Ranieri coach and repeat the team if
you involved with Europen competition.
Any comments on how you pick yr squad?
I used to pick only 100% players at CM, but at FM I'm obeyed to pick even
93% players!
How are you reacting?

---

"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Don't you share with me that players get tired easier at FM2005?
> It's almost impossible to don't be A Ranieri coach and repeat the team if
> you involved with Europen competition.
> Any comments on how you pick yr squad?
> I used to pick only 100% players at CM, but at FM I'm obeyed to pick even
> 93% players!
> How are you reacting?
>

> ---

Jup, agree.
I must think like this: If they are above 90% then they are 'match fit'
Do you think it would hlpe if I put on a easier training-scheme?

Hagen

"Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> escreveu na mensagem

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> Don't you share with me that players get tired easier at FM2005?
>> It's almost impossible to don't be A Ranieri coach and repeat the team if
>> you involved with Europen competition.
>> Any comments on how you pick yr squad?
>> I used to pick only 100% players at CM, but at FM I'm obeyed to pick even
>> 93% players!
>> How are you reacting?
>>

>> ---
>
> Jup, agree.
> I must think like this: If they are above 90% then they are 'match fit'
> Do you think it would hlpe if I put on a easier training-scheme?
>
> Hagen

I'm not graduated as a physio, so I always let training for assistant
manager, and I don't want to go into this.
Just wondering that IRL Lampard can play 100% Chelsea games, but at FM it's
quite impossible :-(

---

> "Hagen" <likpostx@xhotmail.com> escreveu na mensagem
> >
> > "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> >> Don't you share with me that players get tired easier at FM2005?
> >> It's almost impossible to don't be A Ranieri coach and repeat the team
if
> >> you involved with Europen competition.
> >> Any comments on how you pick yr squad?
> >> I used to pick only 100% players at CM, but at FM I'm obeyed to pick
even
> >> 93% players!
> >> How are you reacting?
> >>

> >> ---
> >
> > Jup, agree.
> > I must think like this: If they are above 90% then they are 'match fit'
> > Do you think it would hlpe if I put on a easier training-scheme?
> >
> > Hagen
> >

> I'm not graduated as a physio, so I always let training for assistant
> manager, and I don't want to go into this.
> Just wondering that IRL Lampard can play 100% Chelsea games, but at FM
it's
> quite impossible :-(

Exactly, but maybe we have to take control of training and design an easier
scheme to let players 'heal' to 100%.
Is the default training scheme in the game to hard ?

>> > Jup, agree.
>> > I must think like this: If they are above 90% then they are 'match fit'
>> > Do you think it would hlpe if I put on a easier training-scheme?
>> >
>> > Hagen
>> >

>> I'm not graduated as a physio, so I always let training for assistant
>> manager, and I don't want to go into this.
>> Just wondering that IRL Lampard can play 100% Chelsea games, but at FM
> it's
>> quite impossible :-(
>>

> Exactly, but maybe we have to take control of training and design an
> easier
> scheme to let players 'heal' to 100%.
> Is the default training scheme in the game to hard ?

as I said I don't touch it, almost hate it :)

---

It's imposible to have 100% fitness especially if you have matches every 3
or 4 days, no matter how training schedule is light. Try substituting your
best players between 60 and 70 minute if the result is in yur favour.

"Tuff Gong" <tuffgong@net.hr> escreveu na mensagem

> It's imposible to have 100% fitness especially if you have matches every 3
> or 4 days, no matter how training schedule is light. Try substituting your
> best players between 60 and 70 minute if the result is in yur favour.

I do so, my question is: should I play with players that are 90% before
match? or I'm indeed obeyed to rotate squad like Ranieri?

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> "Tuff Gong" <tuffgong@net.hr> escreveu na mensagem
>>
>> It's imposible to have 100% fitness especially if you have matches
>> every 3 or 4 days, no matter how training schedule is light. Try
>> substituting your best players between 60 and 70 minute if the
>> result is in yur favour.
>
> I do so, my question is: should I play with players that are 90%
> before match? or I'm indeed obeyed to rotate squad like Ranieri?

I try not to play players if they are under 95% unless its an important
match of I dont have decent backup (though when you do have decent backup
your first teamer will never need resting :) ).

Though provided your player is running a lot and you have a low tempo 90%
fitness should be fine depending on players stamina.

--
Michael Murray