I had to reboot my xp system and have installed alldrivers , computer says
everything is working ok but I have no sound and speakers are working. Please
help.

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups.

"slayermk2" <slayermk2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had to reboot my xp system and have installed alldrivers , computer says
> everything is working ok but I have no sound and speakers are working.
> Please
> help.

Thanks for trying but none of it worked. Any other suggestions?

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:
>
> "Where did my Sounds go?"
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/top10faqs.htm
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups.
>

> "slayermk2" <slayermk2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I had to reboot my xp system and have installed alldrivers , computer says
> > everything is working ok but I have no sound and speakers are working.
> > Please
> > help.

Hi

Uninstall your sound card via Device Manager, reboot and let Windows
re-detect the card. You can then install the appropriate software - if
needed.