Noo way I can install XP on system 2.8E CPU & dual chanel mem. get blue
screens & messages. After install on another system and transfer disk to it;
Boot system but reboot befor windows!

When moving hard drive to a new computer, a Repair Installation is often
required to properly detect the new hardware:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/repaxp.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]