SP2 crashed my computer

Denise

I have talked to Tech help from microsoft when SP2 crashed my computer
and all they could tell me to do was do a clean install. My backup cd
will not work and I'm just learning about computers so I'm not sure
what to do.I did system restore but there is alot of things not working
right. I've lost the abilitiy to do automatic downloads, cd is not being
recognized now and so on. Do I have to buy another xp home edition and
start from scratch or what?

--
Denise
Denise's Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=861

Denise, if you have a WinXP Home CD then try a Repair Install.