disabling error message

Please someone tell me how can I disable Windows error sending message if I
can? Greetz
1 answer Last reply
More about disabling error message

    "Sergej Lukovic" <SergejLukovic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please someone tell me how can I disable Windows error sending message if
    > can? Greetz

    I assume you're talking about Windows Error Reporting. In Control Panel,
    click "System" | "Advanced" | "Error Reporting" and then enable the radio
    button for "Disable Error Reporting".

Support Microsoft Error Message Windows XP