150,000 Cards

I have a 150,000 none sports tradeing cards. In mint condition.
Batman...Superman...The X-Men ... WildC.A.I.S ect ect I can't even
begin to list em all but there are hundreds or compleat sets (many of em
are dups) I am not a collector or a dealer if anyone is interested drop
me a line and I'll try to list as many different sets as possible.

I am not a collector or a dealer and I have no idea what they are worth
.....I just wanta get rid of em....so this is a one shot deal.

Make me an offer!

ohiomaster wrote:

> I have a 150,000 <snip> I am not a collector or a dealer

In fact, I have no idea why the hell I have all these cards! Can
anyone tell me?

--
Christopher Mattern

"Which one you figure tracked us?"
"The ugly one, sir."
"...Could you be more specific?"

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, ohiomaster wrote:

> I have a 150,000 none sports tradeing cards. In mint condition.
> Batman...Superman...The X-Men ... WildC.A.I.S ect ect I can't even begin
> to list em all but there are hundreds or compleat sets (many of em are dups)
> I am not a collector or a dealer if anyone is interested drop me a line and
> I'll try to list as many different sets as possible.
>
> I am not a collector or a dealer and I have no idea what they are worth ....I
> just wanta get rid of em....so this is a one shot deal.
>
> Make me an offer!

What is your rules question?

--
David