150,000 Cards

I have a 150,000 none sports tradeing cards. In mint condition.
Batman...Superman...The X-Men ... WildC.A.I.S ect ect I can't even
begin to list em all but there are hundreds or compleat sets (many of em
are dups) I am not a collector or a dealer if anyone is interested drop
me a line and I'll try to list as many different sets as possible.

I am not a collector or a dealer and I have no idea what they are worth
.....I just wanta get rid of em....so this is a one shot deal.

Make me an offer!
2 answers Last reply
More about cards
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?)

    ohiomaster wrote:

    > I have a 150,000 <snip> I am not a collector or a dealer

    In fact, I have no idea why the hell I have all these cards! Can
    anyone tell me?

    --
    Christopher Mattern

    "Which one you figure tracked us?"
    "The ugly one, sir."
    "...Could you be more specific?"
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, ohiomaster wrote:

    > I have a 150,000 none sports tradeing cards. In mint condition.
    > Batman...Superman...The X-Men ... WildC.A.I.S ect ect I can't even begin
    > to list em all but there are hundreds or compleat sets (many of em are dups)
    > I am not a collector or a dealer if anyone is interested drop me a line and
    > I'll try to list as many different sets as possible.
    >
    > I am not a collector or a dealer and I have no idea what they are worth ....I
    > just wanta get rid of em....so this is a one shot deal.
    >
    > Make me an offer!

    What is your rules question?

    --
    David