Solved

I have a legal product key but no disk on a toshiba

i have an old Toshiba computer but it crashed at one point and i lost my windows account. I don't have my windows disk but i do still have a LEGAL product key. How can i get windows back on my computer
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about legal product disk toshiba
  1. Do you still have the hidden recovery partition on your HDD drive?
    You can do a 'restore to factory' with that recovery partition.
  2. I don't think i do i did a full install of Ubuntu.
  3. furrywalk said:
    i have an old Toshiba computer but it crashed at one point and i lost my windows account. I don't have my windows disk but i do still have a LEGAL product key. How can i get windows back on my computer

Important break through i have found the first disk can that help me get the second?
  4. Best answer
    furrywalk said:
    I don't think i do i did a full install of Ubuntu.

Hi :)

The only LEGAL way is to buy another Operating system disc....but at least you could buy Windows 7....

All the best Brett :)
  5. Best answer selected by furrywalk.
  6. thanks i did that and along the way (i must have got a nice attendant) he said i see you have vista on your computer would to like me to risore ( i hade my computer and so its up and working thanks everyone.
  7. furrywalk said:
Ask a new question

Read More

Computer Toshiba Laptops