hidden files on my harddrive

to my new hdd i moved some files and then moved out the hdd to another
computer wher i installed win xp on one of the 2 partions i earlyer made on
the hdd now when i shuld start working with the files the first time i could
see them but not open them now i cant even se them but i now that they are
ther becose the space on the hdd i still the same.

can anybody help me please?
2 answers Last reply
More about hidden files harddrive

    Can you write this agin in English so that a reader can properly understand
    your computer problem.

    "BAR" wrote:

    > "gurkburk" wrote:
    >> to my new hdd i moved some files and then
    >> moved out the hdd to another computer wher
    >> i installed win xp on one of the 2 partions i
    >> earlyer made on the hdd now when i shuld
    >> start working with the files the first time i could
    >> see them but not open them now i cant even se
    >> them but i now that they are ther becose the
    >> space on the hdd i still the same.
    >>
    >> can anybody help me please?
    >

    > Can you write this agin in English so that a reader
    > can properly understand your computer problem.

    After living overseas for a good portion of my adult life, listening on a
    regular basis to those with English as a second language, I had no problems
    understanding it. The person placed some files on a hard drive and then
    moved the hard drive to another computer. On the new computer, he installed
    XP on one of the partitions he made earlier. When he finally went looking
    for the files he originally placed on the hard drive, he could see them but
    not open them. Later, he couldn't even see them anymore. However, he
    suspects the files are still there because the drive (free and used) space
    has not changed. He is now hoping someone can suggest a possible cause of
    the problem and how to fix it - how to get those files back.

    Stewart

Hard Drives Hidden Files Windows XP