XP Home SP2: how to add custom paper size to printer objec..

Hi all,

I installed the Epson FX-86e dot-matrix printer driver on my XP Home SP2
system.

I want to print on invoice forms of 8.5" X 9" size, but the application
only shows the standard sizes (8.5" X 11", etc).

Is it possible to add a custom size (in my case 8.5" X 9.0") to the
Epson FX-86e printer object? How?

Thanks.

From the Control Panel click on Printers & Faxes.

Right click on your printer and select Properties. From the Toolbar select
File then Server Properties.

You can set custom page sizes in the Forms Tab.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging