XP Home SP2: how to add custom paper size to printer objec..

Hi all,

I installed the Epson FX-86e dot-matrix printer driver on my XP Home SP2
system.

I want to print on invoice forms of 8.5" X 9" size, but the application
only shows the standard sizes (8.5" X 11", etc).

Is it possible to add a custom size (in my case 8.5" X 9.0") to the
Epson FX-86e printer object? How?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about home custom paper size printer objec

    From the Control Panel click on Printers & Faxes.

    Right click on your printer and select Properties. From the Toolbar select
    File then Server Properties.

    You can set custom page sizes in the Forms Tab.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Number One" <NumberOne29@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I installed the Epson FX-86e dot-matrix printer driver on my XP Home SP2
    > system.
    >
    > I want to print on invoice forms of 8.5" X 9" size, but the application
    > only shows the standard sizes (8.5" X 11", etc).
    >
    > Is it possible to add a custom size (in my case 8.5" X 9.0") to the Epson
    > FX-86e printer object? How?
    >
    > Thanks.

Windows XP Printers