An adorable Tablet PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Routersforhumans

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Hi all :hello: ,I would like to buy a tablet PC as I am bored with my laptop now. Its good to make our electronic gadgets tiny :lol: with more and more features. Could someone suggest, what would be a adorable tablet PC. I have a decent budget so that shouldn't be a problem.

I wouldn't hesitate to give a try to even a new manufacturer, given that the product is really a difference maker :bounce: . Please suggest your ideas with price.....................

Solution
I'd also suggest taking a look at the smaller Galaxy Tabs. I'm going to infer (from your wanting a tablet) that you want to browse the web, play some simple games, read books and such, do email, as well as listen to music...consumption stuff. I can tell you from a lot of personal experience that Apple's iPads are a delight to use and high quality but you pay for this and if customizing your device with widgets is your thing you can't do that (yet) with an iPad. Android's flexibility is unbeaten but it's a bit fragmented and most manufacturers are not too quick with updating their devices to the latest OS. Avoid the Transformer Prime from Asus (I started a thread as to why)...it's a crap-shoot.

To be honest to, if I were you I'd...

halcyon

Splendid
I'd also suggest taking a look at the smaller Galaxy Tabs. I'm going to infer (from your wanting a tablet) that you want to browse the web, play some simple games, read books and such, do email, as well as listen to music...consumption stuff. I can tell you from a lot of personal experience that Apple's iPads are a delight to use and high quality but you pay for this and if customizing your device with widgets is your thing you can't do that (yet) with an iPad. Android's flexibility is unbeaten but it's a bit fragmented and most manufacturers are not too quick with updating their devices to the latest OS. Avoid the Transformer Prime from Asus (I started a thread as to why)...it's a crap-shoot.

To be honest to, if I were you I'd place my budget at at least $600 and read a lot of reviews and buy the device from a retailer with an excellent and liberal return policy (i.e., Best Buy) so you can properly audition the right device for you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.