Add/Remove Program White Space

My add/remove program list contains white space gap in the "A" programs.
Some one told me this may be cause by AutoCAD (whic I have). There is a fix
somewhere out there, but I could not find the KB article. Any help please?

try this:

http://forum.iamnotageek.com/history/topic.php/813958-1.html

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#ws

AutoCad Fix