Resetting taskbar

Normally my taskbar has all of my quick launch icons on the left & the clock
& programs that are running on the right as well as a blank gap in between.
I now have the blank portion at the far left, then the quick launch icons.
I can drag the upright divider to the right but this only makes the blank
portion larger.

How do I rest things to the way they were?

--
Thanks in advance

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]