Resetting taskbar

Normally my taskbar has all of my quick launch icons on the left & the clock
& programs that are running on the right as well as a blank gap in between.
I now have the blank portion at the far left, then the quick launch icons.
I can drag the upright divider to the right but this only makes the blank
portion larger.

How do I rest things to the way they were?

--
Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "The Old Timer" wrote:

    | Normally my taskbar has all of my quick launch icons on the left & the clock
    | & programs that are running on the right as well as a blank gap in between.
    | I now have the blank portion at the far left, then the quick launch icons.
    | I can drag the upright divider to the right but this only makes the blank
    | portion larger.
    |
    | How do I rest things to the way they were?
    |
    | --
    | Thanks in advance

Taskbar Quick Launch Icons Windows XP