System Restore Problem

March 9, 2005 11:55:01 PM

I am having a problem restoring my system. System restore is not turned off.
And everytime I pick a date to restore it comes to me that it was not able to
restore the system. I have tried several dates including the last time I
restored the system and itstill came up that it was not able to restore it.
Cananyone help?

More about : system restore problem

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 3:10:43 AM

Hi Ellen,

Go to Start - Run and type eventvwr.msc and press enter
Click the Source tab to sort by name, and then look for "sr" or
"srservice." Double-click each of these services, and then evaluate
the event description for any indication of the cause of the problem.
Post the Source and EventID's have so we can take look at them.

In the meantime I would suggest following the steps on this page.
System Restore Failures to restore
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html

--
Regards,