10 points are not enough ?

Who would have thought ? 10 points, 1 game before the end and under
circumstances we might still end up in the UEFA Cup...

-Nick

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
> Who would have thought ? 10 points, 1 game before the end and under
> circumstances we might still end up in the UEFA Cup...
>
> -Nick

Who's "we"?

--
Everton: Absolutely, not probably, the best football club in the world.

Barney Tabasco wrote:
> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>
>>Who would have thought ? 10 points, 1 game before the end and under
>>circumstances we might still end up in the UEFA Cup...
>>
>>-Nick
>

> Who's "we"?
>

> --
> Everton: Absolutely, not probably, the best football club in the world.

Hence Nicki-boy here being greek, I do believe he's talking about
Olympiakos.. ;-)

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:15:26 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
<QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>Barney Tabasco wrote:
>> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>>
>>>Who would have thought ? 10 points, 1 game before the end and under
>>>circumstances we might still end up in the UEFA Cup...
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>

>> Who's "we"?
>>

>> --
>> Everton: Absolutely, not probably, the best football club in the world.
>>

>Hence Nicki-boy here being greek, I do believe he's talking about
>Olympiakos.. ;-)

True. It could either be Olympiakos or Dinamo Kiev anyway :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> Who would have thought ? 10 points, 1 game before the end and under
> circumstances we might still end up in the UEFA Cup...
>
> -Nick

Well if you manage to lose 2-0 to a strikeless Liverpool team you deserve to
end up in the UEFA Cup :)

--
Michael Murray

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:13:15 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> Who would have thought ? 10 points, 1 game before the end and under
>> circumstances we might still end up in the UEFA Cup...
>>
>> -Nick
>
>Well if you manage to lose 2-0 to a strikeless Liverpool team you deserve to
>end up in the UEFA Cup :)

Under circumstances 1-0 is enough.

> >Hence Nicki-boy here being greek, I do believe he's talking about
> >Olympiakos.. ;-)

Well, give Liverpool a good fcuking (metaphorically, of course) in a couple
of weeks. It would make many people in England very happy.

--

"Barney Tabasco" <Barney-Tabasco@NOSPAMlycos.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>> >Hence Nicki-boy here being greek, I do believe he's talking about
>> >Olympiakos.. ;-)
>>

> Well, give Liverpool a good fcuking (metaphorically, of course) in a
> couple
> of weeks. It would make many people in England very happy.
>

> --
> Everton: Absolutely, not probably, the best football club in the world.

It would?

OH i didn't know Everton had "many" supporters.

;)

--
"How Many Shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb"

"None, It has to want to change itself..."

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/