i am having problems with my windows media player when i go to a webpage
that has video i click on it and all it does is say ready but i can't
play it all so when i try and download any thing the file downloader
says getting file info but all i get is a blank space where it says
where to download it i have windows media player 10 any help on how to
fix this would b gr8 tanks

Hi there, you might get a better response from the Windows Media Newsgroup

Windows Media Player NG
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/community/newsgroups/WindowsMedia/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player&lang=en&cr=US