Blue Screen Of Death

I have recently got a blue screen saying physical merory dump here is the
thecnial information

stop:0x0000004EC Ox00000099/0x00002846,0x00000000,0x00000000

When i restart it will show the windows loading scren and the flicker and
restart

cpu- Amd 3500+
Motherboard- Dfi lanparty nf4 Ultra-d
memory- corsair TWINX512-3200XL
Video Card- Powercolour x800 xl pci-e

Please HELP

What brand/wattage is the power supply? Is this system a new build or is it
older and this just started happening? My first guess is that the power
supply just can't handle the demand. Even if it's a 600 watt PSU, it might
not cut it. A good, solid 350 watt PSU will generally outperform a 600 watt
generic one. And those are some pretty sweet but demanding parts you've got
in that system.

Aside from that, it could also be a heat issue but usually heat related
issues are more random and sporatic. But it's worth getting into the BIOS
and monitoring the system temps for a while. The temps shouldn't get above
50*C to be safe.

It could also be memory related so you might want to get Memtest
(http://memtest86.com/) and run that for an hour or so to see if any errors
come up with the RAM.

"Angry Oven" wrote:

> I have recently got a blue screen saying physical merory dump here is the
> thecnial information
>
> stop:0x0000004EC Ox00000099/0x00002846,0x00000000,0x00000000
>
> When i restart it will show the windows loading scren and the flicker and
> restart
>
> cpu- Amd 3500+
> Motherboard- Dfi lanparty nf4 Ultra-d
> memory- corsair TWINX512-3200XL
> Video Card- Powercolour x800 xl pci-e
>
> Please HELP

The power supply is a OCZ ModStream Power Supply 520w
i think it may be it's to hot i usally happens during gaming

TRENDING THREADS