Sir Edward Richman buys Q.P.R.

Breaking News!

Sir Edward Richman, the cockle tycoon (tm Dan), has broken the silence to
announce that "Enbracon" a large group of English and Brazilian investors
has bought the London based England Championship club Queens Park Rangers.
The value of the acquisition was not exposed, but a cash injection rised QPR
funds to around £145,000,000 to start season. Loftus Road has also increased
its capacity to the maximum of 30,000 seats.
To the fans delight British Airways also agreed to sponsor the new stadium
to build until July 2006. "The British Airlines Stadium" will have 50,000
seats with modern structure and expansion capacity to either extra 40,000
seats.

Mr. Eduardo Liguori, an unknow young (39) brazilian manager was hired to
bring glory to the R's.

During July open market, Mr. Liguori have added 13 players to assure the
Rangers will achieve promotion this season. £30,000,000 were invested on
rebuilding the squad.

Here follows the new players list:
GK Bogdan Lobont (BEL) from Ajax
DRLC Alessandro Pistone (ITA) from Everton
D/AML Ricardo Gardner (JAM) from Bolton
DC Chris Rigott (ENG) from Middlesbrough
SW/DRC Zdenek Grygera (CZE) from Ajax
MC Thomas Gravesen (DEN) from Everton
AMR Jan Kristiansen (DEN) from Esbjerg
AMC Zvonimir Vukic (SCG) from Shaktar
FC Dagoberto (BRA) from Atl. Paranaense
AM/FRLC Dwight Pezzarossi (GUA) free
AMRL Daniel Bierofka (GER) from Bayern Leverkusen
and
AMRLC Fabrice Fernandes (FRA) from Southampton
AMLC Patrik Berger (CZE) from Portsmouth

All QPR squad was maintaned, and Liguori will evaluate who between the local
boys can stand to high level competition.

Liguori only regret to have lost Robinho to Marseille, but the manager
promised the fans that if QPR reaches promotion more will come to the west
London club.

We will keep you posted about QPR main facts.

---

Holloway undergoes hospital tests

QPR former manager Ian Holloway has been admitted to hospital after a
stomach complaint which had been troubling him worsened over the weekend.
Holloway will have tests to discover the nature of the problem.

Doctors are trying to establish whether he is suffering from food
poisoning or a viral infection.

Rangers chief executive Mark Devlin said the former manager should not
have get so hard after Eduardo Liguori appointment.

"I don't think Ian did himself any favours by going up on Saturday to
see the lads under new boss command. I can understand why he wanted to do
it, but it's not done his health any good at all, putting himself under that
pressure."

Devlin added: "We have offered Ian to come back as a Football
Director, what he refused, maybe our new structure impacted deep on his
feelings."

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Breaking News!
>
> Sir Edward Richman, the cockle tycoon (tm Dan),

Bored of bringing cockle pickers to Morecambe then? Or is he going to
use them as stewards and hotdog sellers!

--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> escreveu na mensagem
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Breaking News!
>>
>> Sir Edward Richman, the cockle tycoon (tm Dan),
>
> Bored of bringing cockle pickers to Morecambe then? Or is he going to use
> them as stewards and hotdog sellers!

tbh I don't have an idea what a 'cockle' is :)

---

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu na
mensagem news:41A49699.C9437344@netvigator.com...
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> First two screenshots:
>> http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=QPR2.jpg
>
> Ah, Danny Shittu.

funny name

>> http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=QPR1.jpg
>
> The club is so famous that.........the sponsors really ponied up the
> dough.

can you speak in portuguese, so I would understand *embarassed*

---

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu na
mensagem news:41A496E9.4178AF31@netvigator.com...
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> First two screenshots:
>> http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=QPR2.jpg
>
> Not to mention Arthur Gnorrhoea.

lol

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> escreveu na mensagem
> > Bored of bringing cockle pickers to Morecambe then? Or is he going to use
> >
> tbh I don't have an idea what a 'cockle' is :)

Cockle-
http://images.google.com/images?q=cockle&num=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wi

(also of course a tipple will really warm the cockles of your heart) (here's mud in your eye and
sowing confusion)

And supplementary-
big-mouthed whelk (well, google cannot find it. Only whelk)
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=whelk

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu na
mensagem news:41A498BF.B9B56916@netvigator.com...
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> escreveu na mensagem
>> > Bored of bringing cockle pickers to Morecambe then? Or is he going to
>> > use
>> >
>> tbh I don't have an idea what a 'cockle' is :)
>
> Cockle-
> http://images.google.com/images?q=cockle&num=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wi
>
> (also of course a tipple will really warm the cockles of your heart)
> (here's mud in your eye and
> sowing confusion)
>
> And supplementary-
> big-mouthed whelk (well, google cannot find it. Only whelk)
> http://images.google.com/images?svnum=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=whelk

tks for the teaching, now I'm really under a mind confusion :)

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> "The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu na
> mensagem news:41A49699.C9437344@netvigator.com...
> >> http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=QPR1.jpg
> > The club is so famous that.........the sponsors really ponied up the dough.
>
> can you speak in portuguese, so I would understand *embarassed*

The club is so famous that...........the sponsors really put up a lot of money.

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu na
mensagem news:41A49A04.792D36A@netvigator.com...
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> "The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu
>> na
>> mensagem news:41A49699.C9437344@netvigator.com...
>> > The club is so famous that.........the sponsors really ponied up the
>> > dough.
>>
>> can you speak in portuguese, so I would understand *embarassed*
>
> The club is so famous that...........the sponsors really put up a lot of
> money.

tks

they've received a great injection of REP to afford the cash I wish to.
shame cheating, however I won't lost my sleep for that :)

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> announce that "Enbracon" a large group of English and Brazilian investors

Most likely translated as a consortium. Or a conglomerate, syndicate.

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu na
mensagem news:41A49A67.96C02FF@netvigator.com...
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> announce that "Enbracon" a large group of English and Brazilian investors
>
> Most likely translated as a consortium. Or a conglomerate, syndicate.

consortium sounds fine to me :)

---

Em Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:19:58 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

No screen shots today, however can give some comments on our first games:
2:0 x Ipswich, good start
0:2 @ Coventry, tired player fail to Peter Reid's lads. Opposition
managers called me a looser and said QPR won't get the announced
promotion...
5:0 @ Sunderland, amazing result with the hoopers banging a full load of
goals!
0:2 x Crewe, felt we're too inconsistent and decided to go to the market
again to have more deep on the squad

waiting answers for the offers at transfer window last week:
van der Mayde (Inter)
Lescott (Wolves)
Smertin (Chelsea)

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:19:58 -0200, The Brazilian Man
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:
>
> No screen shots today, however can give some comments on our first
> games: 2:0 x Ipswich, good start
> 0:2 @ Coventry, tired player fail to Peter Reid's lads. Opposition
> managers called me a looser and said QPR won't get the announced
> promotion...
> 5:0 @ Sunderland, amazing result with the hoopers banging a full load
> of goals!
> 0:2 x Crewe, felt we're too inconsistent and decided to go to the
> market again to have more deep on the squad
>
> waiting answers for the offers at transfer window last week:
> van der Mayde (Inter)
> Lescott (Wolves)
> Smertin (Chelsea)

If your looking for a right winger and moneys not a problem have a look at
bastian schwestigner (19 year old from Bayern Muinch should be able to get
him for £9m) and Ewerthon brazilian from Dortmund (£15m).

I don't think Lescott is any good in FM2005, have a look at Michael Dawson
(Forest), Rob Huth (Chelsea) also at Chelsea Ed Brand young right back.

I'd also recommend Scott Parker, Fredy Guarin as defensive midfielders.

--
Michael Murray

> If your looking for a right winger and moneys not a problem have a look
> at
> bastian schwestigner (19 year old from Bayern Muinch should be able to
> get
> him for £9m) and Ewerthon brazilian from Dortmund (£15m).
>
> I don't think Lescott is any good in FM2005, have a look at Michael
> Dawson
> (Forest), Rob Huth (Chelsea) also at Chelsea Ed Brand young right back..
>
> I'd also recommend Scott Parker, Fredy Guarin as defensive midfielders..

tks, Lescott doesn't have good figures, but for a DC back-up it's ok
Dawson is on my shortlist, will check about others.

--
The Brazilian Man

Fredy Guarin as defensive midfielders.

YES YES YES !!!!!

Em Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:53:18 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> Em Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:19:58 -0200, The Brazilian Man
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:
>
> No screen shots today, however can give some comments on our first games:
> 2:0 x Ipswich, good start
> 0:2 @ Coventry, tired player fail to Peter Reid's lads. Opposition
> managers called me a looser and said QPR won't get the announced
> promotion...
> 5:0 @ Sunderland, amazing result with the hoopers banging a full load of
> goals!
> 0:2 x Crewe, felt we're too inconsistent and decided to go to the market
> again to have more deep on the squad
>
> waiting answers for the offers at transfer window last week:
> van der Mayde (Inter)
> Lescott (Wolves)
> Smertin (Chelsea)

Have also tried Crespo and Ze Roberto, but both prefered to go to La Liga,
obviously, Crespo @Betis and Ze Roberto @Valencia.
Lescott moved to Middlesbrough, so only Smertin & van der Meyde came to
QPR, have also signed the young sensation from Anderlecht Anthony van den
Borre that despite being only 16 caused havoc into QPR fans.

so we are with this squad:
gk Lobont/Day
dr Pistone/Bignot
dl Padula/Gardner
dc Rigott/Gnohere
dc Grygera/Matthew Rose
dmc Gravesen/Smertin/Bircham
amr van der Meyde/Rowlands
amc Vukic/Kristiansen/Berger
fc Gallen/Cureton/Aliadiere (on loan)
fc Dagoberto/Pezzarossi
aml Bierofka/Fernandes

The best moment of yesterday matches was that before receiving Leeds
@Loftus Rd. their manager said I was a mistake, then we have answered with
a good 3 x 0 win. :)
Btw my memory failed and the above results corrected are:
3 x 0 xIpswich
1 x 2 @Coventry

that's all for now

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Fri, 26 Nov 2004 06:52:32 GMT, mentalalien
<mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> escreveu:

> Fredy Guarin as defensive midfielders.
>>

> YES YES YES !!!!!

well first WP was denied, but as I got Gravesen/Bircham/Smertin in the
squad have not appealed.
maybe next season, or if someone bid him.
He is shortlisted.

--
The Brazilian Man