trouble trying to add a network printer

when i try to asdd a network printer and click @"connect to this
printer" anmd click next, it should list all the printers. sometimes it
does, sometimes it doesn't. I noticed that whne it doesn't it says
"documents waiting" in a status bar.
1 answer Last reply
More about trouble network printer

    Go to: Start>Run> type "NET stop spooler" and click OK

    Then type "NET start spooler" and click OK
    (without quotes)

    "james hanley" wrote:

    > when i try to asdd a network printer and click @"connect to this
    > printer" anmd click next, it should list all the printers. sometimes it
    > does, sometimes it doesn't. I noticed that whne it doesn't it says
    > "documents waiting" in a status bar.

Support Printers Microsoft Network Printer Windows XP