I can see the network printer when Logged in as Administrator but can not see
the printer when log in as any other user group. Does anybody have an idea on
what step I am not doing?

Byte

As Administrator, go to Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes
Rightclick the printer and click Sharing
You'll have a couple of choices for your settings.
Click Apply and OK when finished.