HP 500C printer works fine in Millennium But prints enormous unusable font
on XP......I have loaded the drivers from XP install CD....Thanks for any
help .
--
BJQ

Byte

Go to the Hewlett Packard website for updated drivers, they are free.
The drivers on your XP CD are probably outdated.

"BrianQ" wrote:

> HP 500C printer works fine in Millennium But prints enormous unusable font
> on XP......I have loaded the drivers from XP install CD....Thanks for any
> help .
> --
> BJQ

Brian

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&lang=en&cc=us&product=58058&dlc=en&docname=bpd09187

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=58058&lang=en&cc=us&os=228

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BrianQ" <BrianQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HP 500C printer works fine in Millennium But prints enormous unusable
> font
> on XP......I have loaded the drivers from XP install CD....Thanks for
> any
> help .
> --
> BJQ

Thanks Byte The HP site does not help
Thanks Gerry..but this link takes me to a page which tells me to use the
drivers which are supplied with my XP Professional cd..
Unfortunately when I use these ..the testpage prints Congratulations ...in a
font size which fills the page. I have even tried using XP home on another
computer which is dual booting ...and have the same problem ...prints fine
in Millennium ..but rubbish in XP