Two Questions: Boot menu and username in Documents and Set..

OK question one.
I am going to put DOS on a partition on my harddrive. Usually when you
do this you have to add a menu to the boot menu, but i will usually only want
to boot into windows, so i would want the computer to boot directly. This is
except when I need it, and so I would like to use the f8 command and select
DOS. what do I edit to do this.

Second Question.

I changed my username, but the folder in Documents and Settings is named
under my old username. How do I change this?

For Username change check here
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314843

You can boot into DOS from a Win98SE bootdisk. Get one here.
www.bootdisk.com and check here
http://www.techspot.com/vb/archive/index/t-9130.html