question about FM2005 player eligibility (darn thats a big..

Hello guys, I have a question , when playing with Tigres (mexico) I try to
put some reserve team youngsters to play on my senior squad but they are
marked as inelegible, how can I change this? or do I have to wait for the
season to end and assign them a number or something?

thanks in advance

Thomas G.
3 answers Last reply
More about question fm2005 player eligibility darn

    Thomas Gaspardo wrote:
    > Hello guys, I have a question , when playing with Tigres (mexico) I
    > try to put some reserve team youngsters to play on my senior squad
    > but they are marked as inelegible, how can I change this? or do I
    > have to wait for the season to end and assign them a number or
    > something?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > Thomas G.

    Check the mexican league rules, might not be able to play players under a
    certain age or players might need to be regisited at the start of the
    season.

    --
    Michael Murray

    > Check the mexican league rules, might not be able to play players under a
    > certain age or players might need to be regisited at the start of the
    > season.

    Thanks I think thats the problem, I probably forgot to assign them to the
    first squad....darn now I dont have many players to choose....

    thanks michael

    Thomas Gaspardo wrote:

    > Hello guys, I have a question , when playing with Tigres (mexico) I try to
    > put some reserve team youngsters to play on my senior squad but they are
    > marked as inelegible, how can I change this?

    If you have 'moved' them to the first team rather than selecting from the filters only, the
    cause could be that they may have played a reserves match a couple of days before thus rendering
    them ineligible.
    So before the reservists have a match, move them to the senior team and it will be done.

Games Video Games