question about FM2005 player eligibility (darn thats a big..

Last response: in Video Games
November 24, 2004 1:13:32 PM

Hello guys, I have a question , when playing with Tigres (mexico) I try to
put some reserve team youngsters to play on my senior squad but they are
marked as inelegible, how can I change this? or do I have to wait for the
season to end and assign them a number or something?

thanks in advance

Thomas G.
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 8:08:31 PM

Thomas Gaspardo wrote:
> Hello guys, I have a question , when playing with Tigres (mexico) I
> try to put some reserve team youngsters to play on my senior squad
> but they are marked as inelegible, how can I change this? or do I
> have to wait for the season to end and assign them a number or
> something?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Thomas G.

Check the mexican league rules, might not be able to play players under a
certain age or players might need to be regisited at the start of the
season.

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

> Check the mexican league rules, might not be able to play players under a
> certain age or players might need to be regisited at the start of the
> season.

Thanks I think thats the problem, I probably forgot to assign them to the
first squad....darn now I dont have many players to choose....

thanks michael
Anonymous
November 25, 2004 3:19:24 AM

Thomas Gaspardo wrote:

> Hello guys, I have a question , when playing with Tigres (mexico) I try to
> put some reserve team youngsters to play on my senior squad but they are
> marked as inelegible, how can I change this?

If you have 'moved' them to the first team rather than selecting from the filters only, the
cause could be that they may have played a reserves match a couple of days before thus rendering
them ineligible.
So before the reservists have a match, move them to the senior team and it will be done.
!