I know this is for rules but....

Hello!
I tried posting on the strategy group but I got no replies, anyway, here's
the deal...
I am an English magic player and in England the regional champs are being
held this weekend (12th). I was wondering if anyone would like to assist
with my sideboard for my G/R CloudPost Tooth and Nail deck:

I currently have

4 Spreading Algae
2 Boil
2 Choke
4 Naturalize
3 Pyroclasm

I was wondering what I should change, I would really like to get a Bosejiu
in there (I run 1 main deck) and maybe a duplicant as well.

Richard Coates
1 answer Last reply
More about rules
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?)

    One of the voices in my head - or was it Richard Coates? - just said...
    > Hello!
    > I tried posting on the strategy group but I got no replies, anyway, here's
    > the deal...
    > I am an English magic player and in England the regional champs are being
    > held this weekend (12th). I was wondering if anyone would like to assist
    > with my sideboard for my G/R CloudPost Tooth and Nail deck:
    >
    > I currently have
    >
    > 4 Spreading Algae
    > 2 Boil
    > 2 Choke
    > 4 Naturalize
    > 3 Pyroclasm
    >
    > I was wondering what I should change, I would really like to get a Bosejiu
    > in there (I run 1 main deck) and maybe a duplicant as well.

    I don't think the Algae is very popular right now, partly because people
    aren't playing much black and partly because it's just not as powerful
    as some other hosers.

    Beyond that, more active sources of strategy advice include WotC's
    boards, Starcitygames.com and numerous other Magic sites with Web
    forums. The Magic community on Usenet isn't what it used to be; mostly
    things have shifted to the Web sites.

Games Video Games