Some useful players in FM2005

On the scouting missions my Scouts have managed to find some very good
buys...

Cedric de Troetsel D/DM RC
Lloyd James DMC
Bjarni Thor Vidarsson M C
Anthony Vanden Borre SW/D/DM RC
Maradona AMC

All u17 at beginning, so get in theere with some good offers.

Cheers

Tobes

--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

    Em Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:34:07 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
    escreveu:

    > On the scouting missions my Scouts have managed to find some very good
    > buys...
    >

    > Cedric de Troetsel D/DM RC
    > Lloyd James DMC
    > Bjarni Thor Vidarsson M C
    > Anthony Vanden Borre SW/D/DM RC
    > Maradona AMC
    >
    > All u17 at beginning, so get in theere with some good offers.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Tobes

    tks Tobes will look for them

    --