On the scouting missions my Scouts have managed to find some very good
buys...

Cedric de Troetsel D/DM RC
Lloyd James DMC
Bjarni Thor Vidarsson M C
Anthony Vanden Borre SW/D/DM RC
Maradona AMC

All u17 at beginning, so get in theere with some good offers.

Cheers

Tobes

--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

Em Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:34:07 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> On the scouting missions my Scouts have managed to find some very good
> buys...
>

> Cedric de Troetsel D/DM RC
> Lloyd James DMC
> Bjarni Thor Vidarsson M C
> Anthony Vanden Borre SW/D/DM RC
> Maradona AMC
>
> All u17 at beginning, so get in theere with some good offers.
>
> Cheers
>
> Tobes

tks Tobes will look for them

--