My computer will not allow other users on my computer to run internet
explorer. Please help. I can run internet explorer on my user name.

Q179221 - How to Limit User Access to Local Computer or Hard Disks with Internet Explorer 4.01:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q179/2/21.asp

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509