Tags:
  • Battery
  • Asus
  • Power
  • Laptops
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
February 27, 2012 7:52:04 AM

Hello,
it seems my battery for asus as525-sx8870 gone dead, when i power on the laptop only the orange led glows, which means i am on UPS power all the time. please help

More about : battery problem asus notebook

February 27, 2012 8:02:24 AM

get a new battery
m
l
a c 249 D Laptop
February 28, 2012 11:55:08 PM

Hi :) 

Or have it tested at a computer shop...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
Related resources
July 13, 2012 10:03:20 AM

Laptop Battery Using Tips:
1.Do not throw the Samsung R540 battery pack into the fire, as this could cause the explosion of the laptop battery.2.Do not setting your battery pack in the high humidity, high temperature, strong vibrative and dusty place.3.Do not dispose of battery used with other solid waste because they contain toxic substances.4.Do not heat the Samsung R540 battery, as this could cause leakage of alkaline solution or other electronic substance.5.Do not disassemble laptop battery, as this could cause leakage of alkaline solution or other electrolytic substance.6.Do not left the battery unused for a long time or place battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.7.Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight or shock the Samsung R540 battery pack by dropping or throwing it.
m
l
June 27, 2013 8:04:39 PM

Hi,your can get a new battery ,This is a good online shop for you. This is a site: www.eakku.com / http://www.eakku.com/asus.html ,your can go to see a site for your ,your may find a high quality battery for your laptop.
m
l
!