stop error message 0x000000024, 0x00190203, 0x81b34efo...

i downloaded sp2 and my computer brings up a blue error message screen with
the above stop codes. i cannot go into safe mode or anything. are there any
options besides system restore?
1 answer Last reply
More about stop error message 0x000000024 0x00190203 0x81b34efo

    Hi,

    Here's an article and some information on this error message.
    Troubleshooting Stop 0x24 or NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM Error Messages
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228888&sd=RMVP

    Troubleshooting Windows STOP Messages
    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php
    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

    lapienke222 wrote:
    > i downloaded sp2 and my computer brings up a blue error
    > message screen with the above stop codes. i cannot go
    > into safe mode or anything. are there any options besides
    > system restore?

Stop Error Microsoft Windows XP