stop error message 0x000000024, 0x00190203, 0x81b34efo...

i downloaded sp2 and my computer brings up a blue error message screen with
the above stop codes. i cannot go into safe mode or anything. are there any
options besides system restore?

Hi,

Here's an article and some information on this error message.
Troubleshooting Stop 0x24 or NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM Error Messages
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228888&sd=RMVP

Troubleshooting Windows STOP Messages
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php
--