Sign in with
Your question

Are you going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2?

Last response: in Entertainment

Are you going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2?

Total: 8 votes

• Full wizard/witch cosplay and go watch it at premiere night!
  • 0 %
  • No cosplay but watch it at premiere night.
  • 0 %
  • Fully wizard/witch cosplay but watch it some other time cinema.
  • 0 %
  • No cosplay and watch it some other time in cinema
  • 50 %
  • Getting DVD/Bluray copy.
  • 25 %
  • Are you kidding, the books are much better!
  • 0 %
  • Are you kidding, Harry Potter sucks!
  • 25 %
June 24, 2011 11:17:58 AM

Well, I think this movie is definitely going to be one of the most anticipated movie of this decade even we are early in 2011. Just wondering how many of you are Potter fan and going to watch it.
July 3, 2011 12:22:19 AM

Yeah i will go and see it, not opening night though that stuff is crazy.....going to be a good one though.
July 3, 2011 12:24:34 PM

I think many of us will be leaving the cinema after watching the movie with the same empty feeling just like after reading the last book.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 13, 2011 7:20:31 AM

this empire has made enough money off the masses.
i will just wait for the dvd so i can say yeah i saw that.
July 13, 2011 7:25:45 AM

But W.B still makes money even if you buy the dvd. Buying the books makes money for the publisher. Buying anything HP makes money for JK. But I have to say that buying the books is a better investment than buying the dvd because it last longer and the books are more enjoyable to read than watching the movie.
July 13, 2011 4:29:52 PM

i don't read much.
just get tired easy and loose interest.

about making money i guess i meant i wasn't going to go all out costume ;) 
July 13, 2011 4:33:21 PM

I did watch the first 4 HP movie without reading the book but they are hard to follow because so much is cut out from the book. I read the book and rewatch the movie and they are much more enjoyable because of better understand of the storyline. Even play games of spot the difference (find difference between movie and book) with friends.
January 11, 2012 5:53:44 AM

“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2” is a good move and the story is really awesome. I love this movie.
January 14, 2012 5:57:08 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
The way I pictured it in my head from the book was more bad ass than they way they portrayed it in the movie. IMO.

Me too. Thy way I imagine has loud explosion and it happened in the great hall and the ceiling caved in after the duel.
!